We need people just like you to help make our mission possible. Any donation is greatly appreciated as we face urgent needs that overwhelm our kids and their families. You can be:
Angel: giving whenever you can every little bit helps! Donating money, time or gifts of any amount makes you an angel.
Sponsor: Individuals or companies can donate money or in-kind contributions to our fundraising events. Please see our events page for more details.
Philanthropist: These special individuals help purchase big ticket items, if we have a family that has a need we cannot help on our own we call on you to help meet the needs that we can not. We only call when we have to.
Gift Certificates For the Services Below …
- Cell phone services
- Restaurant Meal Tickets
- Hair Salons
- Clothing Stores
- Ice Cream Parlors
- Movie Theaters
- Fast Food
- Birthday/Greeting Cards
- Cash donations
- Adopt a CCF Family*
- Disposable cameras
- Hotel/Motel Accommodations
Join One of Our Donation Plans.
- MONTHLY DONATIONS You may support CCF through a monthly donation (starting at just $25)
- ADOPTION Adopt a CCF Family during treatment of their child.*
- BEQUESTS Remember us in your will and leave a continuous donation or lump sum in the name of your loved one or organization.
- TRUSTS Set up a trust fund with instructions for gifts to CCF
- CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP Business and Corporations become a CORPORATE SPONSOR of CCF and receive recognition in all our advertising.
- DONOR JARS CCF Donor jars may be found in the stores and businesses who support CCF Kids from time to time. If you want to make a donation over $5 use one of the methods below, or call us. (If you want a donation jar in your place of business call (386) 747-3857. We will customize the label to tell your customers you support CCF.)
Donors have the satisfaction on knowing that their contributions go directly to the families of CCF in Volusia County. Chose the type of support you want to make from the list above, or call Don Hill and suggest how you want your donations set up.
If you know a Volusia family that has a child who recently received a diagnosis of cancer or blood disorder call CCF (386) 747-3857. Email CCF at email@example.com